Thursday, August 12, 2010

x block

In Mrs. Herbig's class were learning about internet safety, through a webquest. The class was split into several different groups and every person in each group had a role that demonstrated the dangers of unsafe internet use. Spammer Sally is a girl who was addicted to e-mail. Netiquette Nelly is a girl who is always trying to be as nice as she can be in day to day life but on the internet she seems to forget what it means to be nice. Surfer Steve is a boy who loves looking for information on the internet and can spend hours looking for one small piece of information because he likes to see where other links go, and he is not knowledgeable about how to get the information he is looking for. Chatty Chris is a boy who loves to chat on the internet but doesn't really know the proper rules of chatting.    
By - Kawehi 

2 comments:

  1. the 3 things that differintiate the homepage and the about me page is that the homepage shows pictures and links. the about me page talks about the whole website. Also the homepage couldhave different pictures than the about me page. The last thing is that the homepage has more things on it and the about me page has only words and maybe a few pictures
    (jared and jenson)

    ReplyDelete
  2. three things thats differnet about me and my homepage is one i have game councils on homepage two i have things that i like and i have my name on my about ne page.last that both of them have thuings that i have. colby pd2

    ReplyDelete